Saturday, May 16, 2009

Singer Annette Olzon will quit Nightwish?

Nightwish singer Anette Olzon who recently launched her own web site at www.anette-olzon.com. is alleged having problems with the band regarding Nightwish's recent three-months break from touring. Anette reply, "At the moment, we don't have any problems. I think any group, working group, can have, after being together for a while, there will be this conflict state — every group has it; it's important for the evolvement of the group, and I think we need it. The problem wasn't that we had a problem, it was that we were so, so tired. All of us. There was no rest last year. [And now] we are all happy. We are very happy."

To manage this problem, Annette recently hired a personal manager and stated "It was a hard decision for me because I didn't want problems with the band. I said that I have different needs in these areas than the rest of the guys. I, for example, need clothing sponsors which doesn't interest the rest of the band. Now I have a person who will be able to take care of that kind of stuff ''.

Interview with Nightwish keyboardist/mainman Tuomas Holopainen revealed that Anette's divorce also one of the factor that lead this frenzy problem occurs. Tuomas replied, "She has told me a couple of times that she might not be able to handle it, on top of her divorce. I've seen her close to collapse and it has scared me, so we are protecting her. There will be no more interviews."

He added "At the beginning I had a feeling of déjà vu," he replied. "But when we discussed it I understood that she needs somebody who speaks her own language [Swedish]. Her manager is a very, very reasonable guy." Will Anette Olzon become the second singer leaving Nightwish after Tarja Turunen? I hope not.

11 comments:

Anonymous,  June 29, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

i hope yes.

Anonymous,  September 26, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

I hope yes...;)

Anonymous,  October 13, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

I hope yeeeeeees. Amin :)

N3CR0M4NC3R December 11, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

I also hope yes,

her voice is simply not suited for nightwish,
they should get someone in of the same caliber as tarja

Anonymous,  February 27, 2010 at 6:11 PM  

I hope yes. The guys screwed it up big picking a rock singer, whose voice, though very good, just does not fit in. And I don't agree with those who say Tarja was impossible to replace. Don't get me wrong, I was a big fan of Tarja's but, let's face it: her voice, though outstanding in the rock scene, would be considered average among classical singers. So, just audition several sopranos and pick up the one who looks best on stage and has enough personality to handle the pressure. For everything else, there's Tuomas.

Anonymous,  May 31, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

I hope she leaves, I don't care for her. This time maybe the guys will be picking on who they want. I don't think she was being smart getting herself pregnant. When you are tour, you shouldn't get yourself pregnant.

Anonymous,  June 10, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

I hope and pray she will leave, she makes the band sound too ordinary and she looks and acts like a spoilt slapper! Her voice is too weak and it simply doesn't suit the sound of the band.

Anonymous,  June 15, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

I don't really care will she leave or not, i mean she has some great songs, but i hope gyus will do everything tey can to bring Tarja back. Anette is trying to do stuff Tarja could and she can't, and that's spoiling her songs. Tarja and Anette could both be in the band, i don't care i just want Tarja back. Nightwish is divine, and it needs someone divine to sing for it (Tarja). I don't hope that Anette will go away. I prey Tarja will return!

"I will die for the love of the myrmade,
her seduction beauty and scorn,
welcome to the end of your life (Anette),
hail the Oceanborn (Tarja)."
(Devil & the Deep dark Ocean)

Anonymous,  October 2, 2012 at 12:45 AM  

OMG this notice shock me up!! but i don't like her.. I still love the band but i don't like her voice... she killed every song in Tarja's era...

Anonymous,  December 27, 2012 at 2:05 AM  

I hope not. Why does everybody hate her so much?? Her voice is pretty good,no matter what u guys think about how good the voice of a vocalist,it's still a huge disregard for what she had done up to now. I know that nothing is lasted forever,but please,show some respect and do not upset her anymore.

Post a Comment

Visitor

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Followers

Visitors

   

Directories

Top Music blogs Free Blog Directory Music Top Blogs blog directory Blog Directory TopOfBlogs Music Business Directory - BTS Local music controversy blog Rock | Metal State Your Blog - Blog Top Sites - www.stateyourblog.com DigNow.org Blog Directory & Search engine Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory BlogRankers.com Google bot last visit powered by Gbotvisit.com Yahoo bot last visit powered by  Ybotvisit.com Increase Page Rank
SEO Friendly Blog Directory XChannel Music Blogs - Blog Rankings Music (Blogs) - TOP.ORG Blog Search, Blog Directory Blogs lists and reviews Directory of Music Blogs Free SEO directory Fairu.com >> Website Directory Yogbu - Free Link Submission Directory This blog discusses about great rock and metal musicians around the world.It covers their past, present and future works.Free online guitar lessons also available. blogarama - the blog directory
2009 copyright GuitarsHits.blogspot.com | Rock Metal News

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP